Stacking The Shelves (11)

September 14, 2013

Guidelines
  • Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
  • You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
  • I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
  • Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you!
  • Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!

Review Books
The Elites by Natasha Ngan - Thank you Five Mile Press
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill - Thank you Bloomsbury
The Rig by Joe Ducie - Thank you Five Mile Press
The Last Girl by Michael Adams - Thank you Allen and Unwin

Bought
United We Spy by Ally Carter
Siege by Sarah Mussi (My sister read this recently and loved it and it was free at the store.)

The Iron Fey Boxset by Julie Kagawa
I ordered this a while back and I was so excited when it arrived. For less then $30 I got the whole Iron Fey series and a limited edition Team Puck or Ash poster signed by Julie Kagawa. It was a great buy and I finished books 2-4 in 4 days because it's a phenomenal series everyone must get their hands on.

Borrowed 
Small Blue Thing by S.C. Ransom
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa - 4 Stars
Revived by Cat Patrick
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor

Won
Geek Girl by Holly Smale

I won this from a Goodreads giveaway and I now have 2 copies. It's signed and came with 2 badges and a lip balm. 

Other
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

Last month I went to the Bone Season launch and chatted with some bloggers and the lovely people at Bloomsbury. It was a great night and as you can see I managed to grab four copies of the novel one of which is for Francoise, the others for me and my sisters who attended. I caught up with Jaz from Fiction in Fiction in Fiction and Estelle from Reading in The Dark.

Estelle, *Ignore this face*, and Jaz.

As you might have guessed, I didn't get these all within the course of a week. These are basically the books I've received since my last haul so that's why it's always a big haul. 

What did you get this week? Leave me a link and I'll drop by your haul. Have a great weekend :D
post signature

18 comments

  1. OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE UNITED WE SPY! EXCUSE ME WHILE I FLY OVER TO AUSTRALIA, BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND STEAL IT! ;P

    I've got The Elites on my TBR too but have not found the time to finish it yet (glares at school -.-) - I hope you enjoy! I'm also due to read Geek Girl soon thanks to the lovely Hawwa who is giving me it as part of a book swap we did! :D

    Revived and Siege also look great!

    AMAZING HAUL! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GOT SOME AMAZING BOOKS O____O

    But none of them can beat Daughter of Smoke and Bone.... seriously, it's my favourite YA book. There I said it. And Days of Blood and Starlight is PERFECT TOO! I am jealous of your other books, but nothing can beat my fangirling about Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's awesome that you went to the launch of TBS! I loved that book, it's one of my faves of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your books look so good! Happy reading! Can't wait to see your reviews. It's so cool how you went to a book launch...I've never been to one before. How was it? Will you do a post about it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved All our Yesterdays and hope that you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Iron Fey series is one of my favourites. So glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I loved All Our Yesterdays and The Bone Season. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read an ARC of All Our Yesterdays and it was fantastic. One of my favourite books of the year. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Suuuper jealous of the Ally Carter book. Hope you enjoy it, and happy reading!

    My STS is here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul ladies. I love seeing what people get. The Bone Season was really good. Daughter of Smoke and Bone was awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous of your Geek Girl lip balm! The badges are so cool, aren't they? I got sent loads of them for some reason because I won a competition and I love them so much.
    I get to meet Samantha Shannon on Tuesday! SO EXCITED! The Bone Season is just so good and I hope you love it like I did.

    Happy reading, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul, Sunny! And lovely photo of you three ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! We have some reading to do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG Sunny That Iron Fey box set is beautiful! In fact I think I need it! lol

    You had a great haul week this week, and so jealous you got to go to the Bone Season launch! Lovely photo of you girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That box set is adorable! I'm definitely tempted to steal that Team Puck poster you got with it ;) I know you'll love Daughter of Smoke & Bone, it's one of my all time faves. Have fun with you books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Iron Fey boxset would be great to have! I read the first three from the library and the fourth one on my Kindle, so I don't have a single physical copy from the series. Sadly. :(

    I'll have a STS next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. All Our Yesterdays is amazing! I currently have the Iron King, but haven't got around to reading it yet :/. I'm currently reading Geek Girl, and it's looking pretty good so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Iron Fey boxset is so beautiful! *wails* You got an absolutely amazing haul! I still want to buy me Geek Girl, I've heard it's utterly amazing so I must try and get me a copy! :D

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS!
    --

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sunny this looks like such fun! I haven't read TBS but it's on my TBR and I really want to read it! I've never been to a book launch before, I'm glad you had fun--that's such a cute photo of you all!
    I'm incredibly jealous of your Geek Girl badges and lip balm, I wish she could sign my books!
    ~Tilly @ Hardcore Heroines

    ReplyDelete

Thank for stopping by my small corner of the web, I hope you enjoyed your time here. Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them. Sending you a thousand lovely days x

© A Sunny Spot. Design by FCD. Header using graphics from Freepik.